An art print of Oregon City, Oregon's historic bridge! Opened in 1922
- The title also include the opened date of each bridge
- 8.5"x11" size - ready to frame in a standard frame with at least an 8x10 window
- Pigment printed with archival inks on acid free, 80lb,, 100% recycled paper
- Illustrations made from my own photography
- Special orders of a larger size is available, feel free to send a message!
©2017 Beth Kerschen
Pay-Pal and Etsy Direct Payments are accepted. Orders are shipped after payment clears.
Everything ships out in 1-2 business days. I typically ship items under 16oz First Class, everything heavier is automatically shipped Priority Mail. You can elect to upgrade any shipping to a faster method, I will get it out for you right away. I don't ship with insurance unless it is requested. International customers pay for extra custom fees.
If the product is damaged when it arrives to you, contact me. I will replace it once I received the damaged product back.
If the item really doesn't work for you, I'll do a refund up to a week after the purchase. Mail the unused, undamaged product back to me (date stamped within the week after purchase). When the item is safely received, I will refund the price of the product (not the original shipping). You pay for the return shipping costs. I am not responsible for any lost, damaged, stolen or misdirected packages sent back by you.