Portland Bridge Series of digital pigment prints - all 12 Bridges that cross the Willamette River in the city of Portland Oregon! The city has the most wonderful set of bridges that cross over the Willamette River connecting the East and West sides of the city keeping the whole city well connected! Now Urban Retrospectives has prints of them all available now!
- Hawthorne Bridge
- St Johns Bridge
- Steel Bridge
- Fremont Bridge
- Sellwood Bridge (The new 2016 bridge, but with old bridge remnants on the left side to pay homage to the original one.)
- Tilikum Crossing
- Marquam Bridge
- Burlington Northwest Railroad Bridge
- Ross Island Bridge
- Burnside Bridge
- Broadway Bridge
- Morrison Bridge
Select the Bridge you want! If you want more than one print, select the first one you want and put it into your shopping cart, then return back to this listing to reselect another.
- The title also include the opened date of each bridge
- 8.5"x11" size - ready to frame in a standard frame with at least an 8x10 window
- Pigment printed with archival inks on acid free, 80lb,, 100% recycled paper
- Illustrations made from my own photography
Frame Not Included - This listing is for an unmatted, unframed print only.
I can also do custom orders of 5 or more bridges with a discounted rate. Message me if you are interested!
Also available in:
- A beige color scheme seen here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/208933428/on-sale-portland-art-bridge-art-prints?ref=shop_home_active_1
- 11x14 size for $24 each print
- much larger sizes such as 16x20, and 24x36
Just message me for more information!
©2017 Beth Kerschen
Pay-Pal and Etsy Direct Payments are accepted. Orders are shipped after payment clears.
Everything ships out in 1-2 business days. I typically ship items under 16oz First Class, everything heavier is automatically shipped Priority Mail. You can elect to upgrade any shipping to a faster method, I will get it out for you right away. I don't ship with insurance unless it is requested. International customers pay for extra custom fees.
If the product is damaged when it arrives to you, contact me. I will replace it once I received the damaged product back.
If the item really doesn't work for you, I'll do a refund up to a week after the purchase. Mail the unused, undamaged product back to me (date stamped within the week after purchase). When the item is safely received, I will refund the price of the product (not the original shipping). You pay for the return shipping costs. I am not responsible for any lost, damaged, stolen or misdirected packages sent back by you.