ONLY $7.00! (Originally $10!)
The bridges are yet another special feature of Portland, Oregon. Most cities cannot compete with the number of uniquely designed bridges that Portland has. The cards have a distinct look...printed with white and dark grey metallic ink on chipboard.
- set includes 1 of each card, which is 5 total (Three shown in detail)
- set placed in a protective sleeve
- postcards measure 4.25"x6" (the max size to send with a postcard stamp)
- featuring artwork edited into line art from a designed composite photograph
- photographs taken by yours truly
- printed on recycled chipboard with vegetable-based inks
- colors may vary depending on your computer monitor
Individual postcards or a custom selection of postcards are available. Just message me a request!
© 2013 beth kerschen
Pay-Pal and Etsy Direct Payments are accepted. Orders are shipped after payment clears.
Everything ships out in 1-2 business days. I typically ship items under 16oz First Class, everything heavier is automatically shipped Priority Mail. You can elect to upgrade any shipping to a faster method, I will get it out for you right away. I don't ship with insurance unless it is requested. International customers pay for extra custom fees.
If the product is damaged when it arrives to you, contact me. I will replace it once I received the damaged product back.
If the item really doesn't work for you, I'll do a refund up to a week after the purchase. Mail the unused, undamaged product back to me (date stamped within the week after purchase). When the item is safely received, I will refund the price of the product (not the original shipping). You pay for the return shipping costs. I am not responsible for any lost, damaged, stolen or misdirected packages sent back by you.